Math/Stat Club Meeting
Location: Gildemeister 327
Meeting started at: 8:03pm (20:03)
- Ideas For Trips/Raising money
- Bowling Monday
- The Polar Express
- Meeting January 24th 8pm
- Ideas for Trips: No new ideas were brought up but questions were asked about a trip to Chicago. It would be a possibility to go to Chicago if we started fundraising as soon as possible.
- Bowling Monday: On Monday, December 11th whoever would like to go can come with us to go bowling at Westgate from 9-11. It is $1 to rent shoes and $1 a game. Math/Stats club would be willing to pay for $1 per person. There will be more information sent out later but if you would like to attend please email either Amanda (AMLamers6787@Winona.edu) or I (DKurkiew3438@Winona.edu).
- The Polar Express: If you are interested in helping out the community and putting in some community service hours you can help with setting up The Polar Express. It has something to do with an Amtrak from La Crosse to Winona. Setting up would start this Saturday (12-09-06) at 8 am. If you would like more information you can email Brittany (BJHacker5844@Winona.edu)
- The Next Meeting is on January 24th at 8:00 pm in Gilde 327.
- Issues not on the Agenda:
- Dr. Jarvinen wanted us to make a list of people interested in more information on Pi Mu Epsilon.
- The day of graduation from 8:30-10:00 there will be refreshments and snacks for anyone graduating this semester by the Math/Stats Office.
The meeting ended at 8:16 pm.